Teachers Pay Teachers

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Friday, March 25, 2016

Pre-K Math

I am super proud of my Pre-K students. They have learned how to add doubles.  I have used Youtubedoubles for PreK   This link is a fun one too Youtube Mr.R.adding doubles. It is very catchy  that my dual language students are having fun and learning in a second language.
Here is a fun idea I picked up from Pinterest and made it my own.  You can do this  with unused  or recycled Easter Eggs. I used them for  adding doubles and other simple addition problems.   I used different colors as suggested from one of my colleagues. This is so students wouldn't match them by color. This made it more challenging.

This is another enriching activity. My campus bought these rubbing plates.  I decided  to use them as an extension activity after they are done with their assignments in their centers. It is fun and  reinforces what they learned.  The rubbing Plates are from LakeshoreNumbers&CountingMathrubbing plates 




No comments:

Post a Comment